Tuesday 15 October 2013

Question Tuesday! (20/5000)


Miss Molly over at 'The Princess & The Geek' has started answering 5000 questions, every Tuesday in lots of 20. I decided to tag along - here are the first 20! :)


1. Who are you? 
My name is Emmy. I am 24, Australian and geeky. 
I'd tell you more but I think these 5000 questions will probably answer any questions you might have.

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? 
I swear a a lot. I have an odd sense of humour. I am awesome.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing? 
Child rearing, reading, making jewellery, baking and being creative.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). 
Biology
Art
Chemistry
Algebra/Trigonometry
English Literature
I actually enjoyed all of the above equally.
Sport - being the slow one isn't fun!

5. What is your biggest goal for this year? 
To get all the paperwork I'm waiting to get done, done and to start renovations on our house.

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 
In our house with chickens and a cat. In a part time job. Still being creative on a regular basis. I'd also like to be at my ideal fitness level.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?The one where you feel as if you're in a constant state of existential crisis. Figuring out life stuff!

8. Are you more child-like or childish? 
I guess I'm a bit child-like in my sense of wonder and exploration, although I can be childish in my excitement towards things sometimes.

9. What is the last thing you said out loud? 
'Night night pudding pants' - as I tucked my daughter in.

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? 
I can't think of any off the top of my head, I have listened to this song a few times lately *click here*.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? 
During high school I did a couple of beginner taekwondo lessons.

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? 
Like everyone else's life my life has its ups and its downs and its moments of stasis.

13. Does time really heal all wounds? 
Depends on the wound! An untreated necrotic wound probably won't heal by itself...

14. How do you handle a rainy day? 
I enjoy it! Sometimes I'll even rug up and go sit outside with a hot cup of tea and just watch it.

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? 
Untangling holiday lights.

16. How is your relationship with your parents? 
They have both passed on but it was pretty great.

Will you miss them when they are gone? See above. Answer is yes - so very, very much.

17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? 
Nope.

18. What is the truest thing that you know? 
I am alive.

19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A veterinarian.

20. Have you ever been given a second chance? 
No idea.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a lil' somethin somethin?