Monday 14 October 2013

The first post. The best post.

My name is Emmy and this is my blog.
This is not my first blog. This is also not my second, third, fourth or even my fifth blog - but it is my newest.
Marvellous Disillusion will be filled to the brim with peeks into my strange little brain and snippets of my opinions on varying topics from television, video games, youtubers, movies, various creative exploits, baking, fashion, music, people and things in general.

I hope that whilst you are here something draws you in and you make your visits a regular thing as I would love nothing more than to confront your eyes with word and picture vomit often.

American Horror Story: season 3, episode 1 was not long on my screen and holy crap this season is going to be absolutely amazing. I am really intrigued as to where they will take certain story lines throughout the the following weeks!

Other shows I am currently watching which will more than likely be mentioned on this blog include Sleepy Hollow and Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - this changes frequently as new seasons and series begin. I watch A LOT of television. Expect to read about it. I will be as spoiler free as humanly possible.

This disjointed post was brought to you by no sleep and a bad ass Australian geek.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You need to blog more tooooo but yaaaaay !!!

      Delete
  2. comment for comment :P
    So excited about your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in no way shape or form promising regular, frequent posts but at the moment I've got my blogging hat on and feeling the need to type at speeds to deliver posts that'll make you quiver, and shiver with anti-ci..


      ..pation.

      I'm secretly a rapster. I'm going to copypasta this to my about me haha

      Delete

Leave me a lil' somethin somethin?