Tuesday 22 October 2013

Question Tuesday - 22/10/13 (40/5000)

[Second lot of questions, #21 - 40!]

21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? 
I definitely give more than I take.

22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? 
I try my hardest to make every decision with an open mind, but at the end of the day you need to be comfortable with what you are doing.

23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? 
Giving birth.

24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? 
My parents dying - that's pretty emotionally shit.

25. Who have you hugged today? 
My kids, my husband and a few friends.

26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? 
A few people.

27. Do you have a lot to learn? 
Everybody does! Even the most learned person could stand to learn a few things. :P

28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? 

A I would love to instantly learn another language. I really like the sound of German or Japanese.

B Learning how to be really organised would be sweet too! Would make studying and life in general so much easier.

C If I could be in the habit of doing healthy things and regularly exercising that'd be great too.

29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? 
More often than not I will remember negative things for as long as I can remember. Whether it be something nasty someone I valued as a friend or relative said to/about me or did or made me feel - that shit sticks.

30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? 
Communication, trust and respect, but the ingredients depend on the people in the relationship - these are simply things that *I* value in a relationship.

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? 

A Skydive.

B Visit England, Scotland & Wales.

C Have a degree or diploma of some description.

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? 

A What the hell kind of question is this?

B I guess I'd rather die than hurt somebody I love or

C Eat my own foot...

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? 
Non that come to mind straight away, I believe in a lot of values and things but not really any 'causes'.

34. What does each decade make you think of: 

The 19.. 
20's: Flappers & The Charleston

30's: 

40's: War.

50's: Housewives, pretty dresses, baking and awesome hair.

60's: Fucking amazing music.

70's: Illicit drug use.

80's: OH GAWD THE HAIR, also ballads.

90's: Best children's programming.

2000 (so far): All of the comedic movies.

2010's: Transitioning into a grown up!

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? 
The most personal connection would be a toss up between the 00s & the 10s because my children were born and my parents died in those times - so special in a life changing way. Not personal but still special would be the 50s because I love the fashion and the 60s because the music is amazing and I thoroughly enjoy it.

36. What is your favourite oldie/classic rock song? 
At the time of writing this I cannot think of a single classic rock song. I do, however, really love Jet's - Are You Going To Be My Girl and it holds a special place in my heart!

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
 I live in Australia and our leader is some idiot.

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? 
Go back to the 1940's you backwards, narrow-minded twat.

38. What's your favourite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? 
Youtube. I honestly don't watch actual tv so don't really have a preferred midnight channel.

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? 
I haven't seen enough Disney movies to make an informed decision in regards to this question.

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? 
I have been the Salvation Army's equivalent.. I think you were called a moonbeam/sunbeam..

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a lil' somethin somethin?