Wednesday 16 October 2013

Wisdom teeth? More like asshole teeth.

STAHP

For a while now my wisdom teeth have been causing me trouble.
Up until last week it was bearable but now it's getting to the OMFGWHYYYYYY stage.
There's nothing I can afford to do about them yet, but soon I can.
It's just waiting it out. As a result I've been a bit quiet on social media and not really kept up with my jewellery making, but with how this new pain medication/antiseptic numbing gel & mouthwash routine is going I might be able to get back into the swing of things.
Right now all I give a crap about it being able to enjoy the gig I'm going to tomorrow night.
Please teeth can you refrain from being jerks tomorrow night?

Anyway needed to vent that shit somewhere, thought here was better than nowhere.
If you're looking for something more chipper, feel free to read either of yesterdays posts.
They're both a bit more happy.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a lil' somethin somethin?