Tuesday 15 October 2013

There's Something About Tuesdays.


Another Tuesday is upon us and as I sit at my desk I feel relaxed and rather content.
I feel this way every Tuesday and I know exactly why.

Lazy

Tuesday, for me, is a day of calm and solitude.
The entire house is void of other people.
Music can be played loud and sung along to, a few moves can even be bust.
The house is usually cleaned from top to bottom by around 10am, after that it's chill time.
I take a bath whilst reading a book then usually find myself at my desk in the perfect headspace for creativity.
Whether it be drawing, writing, beading, painting or building things in minecraft - it just seems to flow.

Rainy days :3

All of this is helped along by the weather.
For some reason the last couple of months, on a Tuesday, dark clouds fill the sky, the smell of rain fills my nostrils and sometimes - if luck serves us well - we get some rain.
I have no idea why this is a thing, but it is and I love it.
Yesterday the sun was warm and beautiful, I even wore a dress without leggings for the first time in ages.
Today it started out with some sun, but the weather has since turned and I have high hopes for some rainfall.
I love the rain.
My love for the rain is a like a pigs love for mud or a cats love for sitting on top of the magazine you're reading or a dog's love of a big juicy bone or an assholes love of aggressivly calling me a c*nt whilst overtaking me because I was doing the speed limit - you get the idea.
Pinterest

Rain is good.
Especially on Tuesdays.

[All images for this post were sourced from weheartit all copyrights belong to the original owners.]

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a lil' somethin somethin?